- Have you been told you're strong but either "too tough" on people or "not tough enough"?
- Do your relationships suffer because you're pushing too hard?
- Do you always end up picking things up because you're not good at making effective requests of others for what you want or need?
- Is it hard for you to draw and hold the boundaries that allow you to avoid resentment?
- Or is your leadership working ok, but it's just not satisfying enough for you to be whole?
I can help you be more of yourself while using your strengths, talents, emotions, and passions more skillfully so that you're more effective at leading and managing yourself as well as others, Things will not only work better but feel better for you and your team. It is possible to be effective, authentic, and satisfied all at the same time.
In my experience, that “still small voice” that some people talk about is actually part of a larger You who has all the leadership qualities you’re looking for. Your Inner Leader will guide you through these and other critical forks in the road…but can you access your leader when you need to? Can you create the critical space for choice between stimulus and response so you respond with intention and skill rather than reactivity? I will partner with you to experience that Inner Leader’s guidance and follow it using more and more skillfulness.
Let’s fight together for the change you and your Inner Leader want for your work and life. Let's access your wisdom to:
- Figure out how you want to feel and show up
- Set clear direction
- Align your inner and outer selves
- Resolve conflicts and dilemmas
- Become the “You” you wish to be
How We'll Cultivate Your Inner Leader TogetherIf you want to move more quickly and surely to the future Self, leader, and life you want, it's useful to have someone partnering with you who can help you create the conditions, see your blindspots, and support you to practice the behaviors that will serve your intentions. I would be honored to be your coach and guide you through what I have found to be the key elements and practices to efficiently create inner- outer alignment in your life and leadership for more effectiveness.
My job as coach is to create a supportive learning space and show up with non-judgmental curiosity. Along with these basics, I bring my awareness, proven tools and techniques to assist you with structure, accountability, and powerful questions to hasten your pursuit of inner leadership. Your job as client is to be open, courageous and committed to the uncomfortable yet invaluable process of growth.
If you’re ready, let’s schedule a 45-minute strategy session, an Inner Compass Call to figure out where you want to go and whether we are a good fit. I look forward to meeting you and Your Inner Leader.
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom. - Anaïs Nin